- Cleveland Guardians Roller Derby Team Sues Over M.L.B.
Team's Name Change
“To be blunt, Plaintiff was here first,” the Cleveland Guardians roller derby team said in filing a suit claiming trademark infringement.
- Racing the Clock, Democrats Grasp for a Deal on Biden’s
Democrats struggled to bridge crucial differences over what to include in and how to pay for their social policy and climate plan.
- Republicans Assail Garland Over Justice Department Schools
Republicans said the Biden administration was seeking to intimidate parents concerned about school policies. The attorney general cited a spike in threats.
- Patients Must Be Warned of Breast Implant Risks, F.D.A.
A decade after scientists identified a link between certain implants and cancer, the agency ordered “black box” warnings and a new checklist of risks for patients to review.
- State Department Eases Restrictions for Diplomats
The State Department is easing some restrictions after employees said that their jobs overseas were harder than they needed to be.