- Madhuri Dixit Nene, Tabu, Kartik Aaryan, Raveena Tandon and
more to star in new Indian shows and movies on Netflix
Over the weekend, streaming platform Netflix rewarded fans with the TUDUM Global Fan Event, dropping trailers for long-awaited films and shows, among which is a thriller-drama series starring Madhuri Dixit Nene and an action-thriller with Kartik Aaryan
- ICRA raises FY22 GDP forecast to 9%; cites
India is benefitting from the rapid ramp-up in Covid-19 vaccine administration, healthy advance estimates of kharif output and the withdrawal of expenditure management measures related to the government's spending, says ICRA report
- India, Australia must work towards enhancing resilience of
supply chains: Piyush Goyal
Goyal said the Australia-India Business Champions Group's role has become extremely important as it provides a platform for greater engagement between the policymakers of the two countries
- Sebi issues revised risk management framework for
The review was necessitated against the backdrop of significant developments in the mutual fund industry and in the financial markets as a whole, including in the area of product innovation, investment in newer asset classes
- Tamil Nadu firm AEPL gets supply chain components
manufacturing contract from Boeing
Investing Rs 150 crore, AEPL would be setting up a new manufacturing facility, dedicated for civil aerospace production at Hosur over the next 24 months with a covered building space of 1,25,000 square feet and also expand its present Salem facility by 50,000 square ft
- Govt to fund revenue gap by borrowing Rs 5.03 lakh cr in H2
The Government’s H2 borrowing amounting to Rs 5.03 lakh crore is likely to be conducted in 21 weekly tranches of Rs 24,000 or 23,000 crore.
- Raymond to consolidate tools & hardware, auto
parts business into engineering biz
In an official statement, Raymond Limited said the objective behind the move is to create value for shareholders
- Beijing slams Quad grouping, says some countries are hyping
Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying said that China took note of the Quad summit and is "closely following the situation".
- UP Cabinet expansion: Minister Jitin Prasada gets charge of
Dept of Technical Education
UP Cabinet expansion: Minister Jitin Prasada gets charge of Dept of Technical Education
- IPL 2021: Jason Roy 60 trumps Sanju Samson's 82 as SRH hurt
RR campaign with 7-wicket win in Dubai
Samson 82 in vain as Roy's 60 helps SRH gun down 165 vs RR to end losing streak
- Umpire provides explanation for wild play in
Umpire Bill Miller provided an explanation Monday for a wild sequence during St. Louis' 4-2 victory over the Chicago Cubs that added another layer of drama to the Cardinals' 16th straight win.
- Meghan McCain hits Democrats for 'distaste and outward
hostility' toward moderates
Conservative commentator Meghan McCain criticized Democrats Sunday for isolating moderates in the party, most recently in the fight over President Joe Biden's Build Back Better agenda.
- David McIntosh: Biden's $3.5T disaster – for the economy and
It is understandable how today’s ongoing debate over President’s Biden’s first budget may have a familiar feel to it. It seems we’ve been here before.
- Beto O'Rourke takes shot at Matthew McConaughey: 'I don’t
know how he feels about any of the issues'
Texas Democrat Beto O'Rourke heaped praise on actor Matthew McConaughey in a new podcast but also took a shot at the possible gubernatorial candidate who outpolled him a recent survey.
- Chiefs blaming only themselves for turnover-prone 1-2
The Kansas City Chiefs fumbled away a chance to beat the Baltimore Ravens two weeks ago.
- Dozens of Massachusetts state troopers have quit over
COVID-19 vaccine mandate: union
A Massachusetts police union announced that dozens of state troopers have resigned over a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for state workers.
- Tight gubernatorial race in Virginia with five weeks to go
until Election Day gives GOP optimism
A new public opinion survey indicates a close contest in November’s gubernatorial showdown in Virginia, in an election that’s seen as a key barometer ahead of next year’s midterm elections, when control of Congress will be up for grabs.
- Patrick Mahomes owns up to Justin Herbert remark after
Chargers, Chiefs game: 'I guess I believe it'
Patrick Mahomes was forced to own up to some friendly trash-talking when Justin Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers handed the Kansas City Chiefs their second loss of the season on Sunday.
- Restaurant bans all minors after string of bad incidents
involving drugs and destruction
This California spot will no longer allow underage customers on the premises unless they are accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Chaffetz slams Dems' Border Patrol 'whipping' claims: They
'inject racism wherever they can'
Fox News contributor Jason Chaffetz slammed Democrats' during “Outnumbered” on Monday saying they “inject racism wherever they can” as they continue to push a now-debunked narrative that Border Patrol was “whipping” migrants.